Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Views from Above

When traveling I have the habit of constantly looking out my window, you can also imagine that I must ALWAYS sit by the window! There are two reasons for this. Reason 1: I like being able to shoot a picture of two of the scenery. When someone else has the window seat, all I can see is his or her head, and it's too embarrassing to be snapping pictures from a far away seat. Reason 2: I dislike having to get up every time a pee-er* must go to the bathroom. When I don't manage to get a window seat, somehow I'm always stuck with a pee-er. (For these reasons I always make sure I don't drink too many fluids when on board, so that I myself don't become one of them, and if I must get up to pee, I do so when the person next to me has gotten up on their own.) 

Above all the unpleasant moments one can have while on a plane, I love seeing how everything looks from a distance. These are from a recent trip to Miami.
 
This one looks like a million parallel rivers in the middle of the ocean

Rand McNally map on steroids!


Downtown Miami
*Pee-er: person who has to urinate (pee) constantly.

No comments:

Post a Comment